TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Stores September Barf Bag for Stores! Tuesday 9/26 12pm PT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does anyone even care?  Sleepy1

Quote:September Brown Bag Lunch, 9/26 at 12 noon PT
storesteam@ebay.com View Listings | Report Sep-18-06 10:23 PDT
Host: eBay Store Staff

Date: Tuesday, Sept 26th 2006

Time: 12-1:30PM PDT

Hello,

Please join us for our monthly discussion on the eBay Stores board.

We look forward to your participation and will attempt to answer all of your eBay Stores questions as quickly as possible. Based on your questions, we'll also offer tips to ensure that you're using Stores to maximize your business. We're committed to answering your questions as quickly as possible. In order to accomplish this equitably, we ask for your cooperation -- please limit your questions to two(2) per user.

We look forward to seeing you here at 12 noon PDT on Tuesday, 9/26.

Regards, eBay Stores Team

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000224380&tstart=0
Tongue2

Pottytrain5
Sleepy1 is right. The only thing more predictable than the copy and paste answers at any given Barf Bag Lunch are the stupid comments, giggles, back slaps and high fives at any given Town Hall with Cobby and his buds.  Puke
Sleepy1
Too bad they lock those announcements...

I'd a looooved to have seen a cannieannie type response!

Tongue1
I know a few of us have had some fun before, but we need to come up with something reallllllly FUN this time with a BUNCH of us participating. 
Those of us that don't give a rat's butt if we get NARU... 
Any ideas?
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5204.msg23952#msg23952 date=1158770119]
I know a few of us have had some fun before, but we need to come up with something reallllllly FUN this time with a BUNCH of us participating. 
Those of us that don't give a rat's butt if we get NARU... 
[/quote]

I don't give a rat's butt if I get NARUed so I'm in if someone comes up with a good idea.

Oh, Amy! Where are you?  Happy001 Happy001
Amy, Amy, Amy!
bump  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4