TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Rosie O'Donnell should be REPRIMANDED! (Better?) :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
She said on The View... to cure diaper rash, allow the family dog to lick your baby's privates.  This will cure diaper rash.

Why didn't the cops arrest her right after that show?

She has LOST it.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5213.msg23967#msg23967 date=1158772447]
She said on The View... to cure diaper rash, allow the family dog to lick your baby's privates.  This will cure diaper rash.

Why didn't the cops arrest her right after that show?

She has LOST it.
[/quote]

EWWWW. Weird, to say the least.  :o
Uh, Anita, I'm sure she was joking.

If Meredith Viera had said it, would you reach the same conclusion?
I don't care WHO said it.  It is WRONG!!!
She said, "I know it works."  That would give the viewer the impression she has done so.
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5213.msg23971#msg23971 date=1158772760]

[/quote]

Nic, I'll say this much: no matter WHO said it, I would think it was WEIRD, meant to be funny or not. Sort of like some bathroom or bodily functions jokes which are meant to be funny but are usually just gross.
Anita, I agree that if she was serious, it was wrong, very wrong. But, I find it hard to believe she didn't say it as a joke. A joke in poor taste perhaps, but that's just her, IMO.(she is not known to be tasteful)

Edited to add:

I am not saying that she should have said it under ANY circumstances. But prison?
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=5213.msg23973#msg23973 date=1158773107]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5213.msg23971#msg23971 date=1158772760]

[/quote]

Nic, I'll say this much: no matter WHO said it, I would think it was WEIRD, meant to be funny or not. Sort of like some bathroom or bodily functions jokes which are meant to be funny but are usually just gross.
[/quote]

I agree, Cranky. But, if Meredith had said it, we would assume it was intended to be a joke;people always assume the worst about certain people, O'Donnell being one of the.

Prison? :blinkie:
Quote:That would give the viewer the impression she has done so.

Come on, Anita, only if the viewer is mentally challenged. You really think she would admit it publicly if  she was a pervert?
I think that what Anita is trying to convey is -- There will be millions of women blondes out there who believe everything they hear ... and if they don't have a family dog, they'll prolly try substituting in the family cat.

Happy001
Bell,
If it makes you feel any better.  I LIKED Rosie until she went too far (IMHO) with her beastilaity comment, sooooo, I had no reason to jump to any conclusions. 
Rosie is a public figure and should be just a tad more responsible.  How many morons are now going to try her method of clearing up diaper rash?
Did you see the show?  I'll check later if I can find a clip online so you can come to a conclusion after seeing the facts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5