TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Selling Manager Enhancements including Better Integration with eBay Stores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Selling Manager Enhancements including Better Integration with eBay Stores*** 

September 20, 2006 | 04:44PM PST/PT

Hi… I'm Anar Shah with the Seller Tools product team. I'd like to tell you about some changes we're making this week to Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro. These enhancements will make Selling Manager products more useful, and will especially help eBay Stores sellers to identify, locate, and manage the items they have for sale.

Some of the changes that you'll see this week include:

* Bulk edit capability for templates – Users of Selling Manager Pro products can now edit inventory templates individually or in bulk, saving time when making changes across many of your listings.
    * Listings matched to inventory – You can now associate your listings with items in your inventory from the new "Product" column we're adding to the Active Listings view of Selling Manager Pro. This will take you fewer steps than before, and will help improve your efficiency.

And for Stores sellers…

* Customizable Summary page – eBay Stores owners can customize the main page in Selling Manager to display the statistics and inventory information most important to them.
    * Improved navigation – You'll be able to search in Stores subcategories from all views within Selling Manager (Active Listings, Sold Listings, etc.), helping you to locate specific items more easily.

For more details, or to subscribe to Selling Manager products, please visit the information pages for Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro. If you haven't used Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro, try a 30-day free trial!

I will also be hosting an online workshop on October 26th, at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time. Stop by with your questions on the workshop board during our event!
What's the point? Better integration with a product that's being phased out. Absolutely brilliant use of time.
Hot damn! I think I'll run right back to Ebay and re-open my store. This should make all the difference in the world.

Smileydrinksomemore