TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Stardust are you getting really strong winds??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We've got a high wind advisory until 9:30 p.m. It's pretty rough over here (lot of lightning).
Are you still in the town between Gallup and ABQ?  I just passed through there last week, on my way back from Flagstaff.  I always have to head up through the Rez, since I used to live there.

Take care with the winds - I still have red dust in my car from my pass-through.
LOL. No, actually I moved to Albuquerque last year. And I STILL have "rez" dust in everything.

We've got a violent thunderstorm outside. Thinking about turning off the computer.
I remember my first sandstorm out there - absolutely scared me to death.  I thought the trailer that my company had housed me in was going to go rolling down the canyon.  (Canyon de Chelly was literally my back yard).  Almost too much for an ex-city gal.  ABQ sounds much more interesting than Grants though - in fact I've had much fun down by the river  Toothy9  Take care, and let's hope the winds die down.
We're getting hail now. Big ones! Whooooeee.

I grew up in Los Angeles, so the weather out here was bizarre to me, too. It's very violent.
Stardust are you getting really strong winds??

She has just a little gas.  Nothing serious.  Tongue
You need to take Leonard's cap and put it on yourself . . . smartASP.  Tongue3
OMG, the entire front yard is covered with hail--you can't even see the ground. It's coming down super duper hard. I mean REALLY hard.
[quote author=Jen link=topic=5216.msg24080#msg24080 date=1158808909]
You need to take Leonard's cap and put it on yourself . . . smartASP.   Tongue3
[/quote]

Anita has gone to work.  This is Leonard.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5216.msg24078#msg24078 date=1158808779]
Stardust are you getting really strong winds??

She has just a little gas.  Nothing serious.  Tongue
[/quote]

LOL. I didn't even notice that. DUH. LOL.
Pages: 1 2