TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Some members may notice eBay is BROKEN!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: ***Site Issues*** 

September 23, 2006 | 12:37AM PST/PT

Some members may again be receiving errors when trying to access item pages, bid, or search by buyer or seller. We are working to correct the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

***Resolved: Site Errors***

September 22, 2006 | 11:56PM PST/PT

Over the past hour, some members may have received errors when trying to access item pages, bid, or search by buyer or seller. The issue has now been resolved.

***Site Errors***

September 22, 2006 | 11:02PM PST/PT

Some members may be receiving errors when trying to access item pages, bid, or search by buyer or seller. We are aware of the problem and are working to correct it.

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml#2006-09-23003505
I couldn't sign in for a long time this *morning* to get to My Ebay.  Could not even get the forums to open up.  Seems to be functioning now. 

Edited to add at 2:49am:  Nope.  Can't get into the forums.
THAT is probably a blessing that I can't log into the forums.  Happy001
Quote:Some members may again be receiving errors when trying to access item pages, bid, or search

Who cares about that useless crap.  At least the important things like the blogs and wikis remained fully operational during the entire time.  :twistedevil:
Forums are still down.  Wanna bet it's just a smokescreen for *cleaning up* the boards?  ;D
Still can't access any forums.  Wow wow wow!  Those boards are really a mess to clean up, aren't they?  Big Grin
Hmmm, I've been accessing them most of the day - including now.  Are you sure you haven't been put on a small vacation?
No, no vacation.  Just can't get into the forums!
I dunno Star.. you may want to check your vacation status.  Tongue
I can get in also.
I did a reboot.  I'm in -- finally!  8)