TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ebay's potential new search results page rears its ugly head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Follow the links... follow the many, many links....    Snorting

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000228196&start=0

Here's one posted sample.  (yes, I hot linked... is that allowed?  Wink )

[img width=600 height=321]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i221/karenfmb/ebay%20search%20issues/sponsoredlinks.jpg[/img]

ICK!  Looks like an affiliate site stuffed with adwords!

:o

I can only say that more enhancements will be well appreciated for those with their own e-commerce sites!

Cowcheer Cowcheer Cowcheer Cowcheer Cowcheer Cowcheer Cowcheer
I'm speechless about the whole thing.  It's so gaggy my larynx is almost paralyzed.!
I'm pretty sure firefox with adblockplus and noscript extensions will block all that out.

You have to wonder what is on their mind though?
I'll tell you what amazes me: how many people don't seem to be very concerned yet. Have they gotten so used to Ebay screwing them that they don't even react any more? Or are they still living in that dream world where it won't affect them?  :o
I don't know, but that 1G iPod is more expensive then on Amazon.  >Big Grin
I believe they just struck the death knell for ebay. I hope they behead the boinking queen.
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5237.msg24504#msg24504 date=1159102265]
I believe they just struck the death knell for ebay. I hope they behead the boinking queen.
[/quote]

I would truly love to help.

And I'm a pacifist.  Wink
eBay is going to end up with ALL scam artists!  Those are going to be the only ones who will be able to "compete" with the advertising of the same item NEXT to their listings.

Does eBay not understand that without sellers there will be no sales and no eBay?!

What is Marty's view on this?
Quote:What is Marty's view on this?

ACK, did ya have to ask????? Tongue1