TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 3-year-old boy went on his parents' computer - and bought a £9,000 car...on eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:A three-year-old boy went on his parents' computer - and bought a £9,000 car.

Jack Neal made a successful bid for the Barbie pink Nissan Figaro on eBay.

Jack's parents, Rachel and dad John, found out about the car when they got a message from the internet auction site to congratulate them...

"Jack's a real whiz - he's been able to log on since he was two...

full article: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2009720.html
What kind of a fucking moron would let their 3 year old play on the internet unsupervised? 
Sounds more like buyer's remorse to me.
Exactly, Mary.  The only other logical explanation is:  The cat did it!  :Smile
Mary, you are right. Hell, a 3-year old my foot! Happy001
Oh brother...
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=5249.msg24672#msg24672 date=1159206682]
Sounds more like buyer's remorse to me.
[/quote]

I've never had a buyer use a lame excuse to get out of a sale on eBay <-- :lies2n:  OK, so I had many LSOSB NPBs when I sold there.

The best NPB story we ever heard on eBay from one of our buyers:

early May--emails to say her husband died last week and she was too overcome with grief to contact the sellers whose items he had bid on before his death but she will send out payment soon

late May--emails to say her husand had surgery last week and can't use the computer so she is contacting his sellers and will send payment soon.  :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

Quote:early May--emails to say her husband died last week and she was too overcome with grief to contact the sellers whose items he had bid on before his death but she will send out payment soon

late May--emails to say her husand had surgery last week and can't use the computer so she is contacting his sellers and will send payment soon. 

Happy001
Quote:early May--emails to say her husband died last week and she was too overcome with grief to contact the sellers whose items he had bid on before his death but she will send out payment soon

late May--emails to say her husand had surgery last week and can't use the computer so she is contacting his sellers and will send payment soon.

Happy001
My favorite was the buyer's sister had cancer and he was having to spend all his money to drive to the hospital.  Later, he yelled at me for not having any compassion when his son died of cancer.  Sicko!
Pages: 1 2