TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: NEW??? No Retaliation from Non-Paying Buyers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to my Feedback page -- the non-paying *%#@#%* that I filed on to regain my FVF is not available for feedback. Hopefully she cannot place any nastygrams on my feedback either. This seems to be new, and an indication that they sometimes take a few moments away from counting their money and fix something!!!

Note: when you see "Divine" in the user name, start to worry. "Reverend" is probably worse, but I haven't got one of those yet on eBay.
How recently did she join (and what country was she from)?
Member for a grand total of one month, location Ontario, Canada. Feedback = 2+, 1-
Now she shows as NARU  :'(.  Although she was not banned when I saw that she was not available for feedback, I would imagine that the system was just not yet showing it. So this looks like a false alarm.

You know I tried to give them credit for fixing something - its easy to get cynical (and often justified). Tried to be nice in the poll they just sent me, too - all about stores and the other alternatives off-ebay. Lots of nice alternatives off-ebay, and btw I don't do auctions.  ;D