TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PayPal: Now Available: Enhancements to Multi-User Access Functionality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: ***Now Available: Enhancements to Multi-User Access Functionality*** 

September 27, 2006 | 01:03PM PST/PT

Hi … I'm Bill Onderdonk with PayPal. I'm here to tell you about a recent improvement we've made to PayPal's Multi-User Access functionality. For those who aren't familiar with it, Multi-User Access allows business owners to give unique access levels to different employees within the same PayPal account. For example, they can give their Billing department the ability to send or receive money from the account, but reserve the ability to edit their account information only for themselves.

We've heard that this feature has been very helpful, but that resolving account issues still poses a problem because for security reasons PayPal Support can only speak directly with the account owner.  As a result we have added an additional multi-user access permission that will give account holders the ability to allow certain employees to speak to Support on behalf of their businesses.

Sellers already using Multi-User Access should be able to view the new permission option immediately.  For detailed instructions on setting up your additional users, or enabling the new permission for an existing user, you can check out this thread on the PayPal discussion board.

And yet another huge opportunity for fraud and account/id theft.  Happy001
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5285.msg25074#msg25074 date=1159400261]
And yet another huge opportunity for fraud and account/id theft.  Happy001
[/quote]

Hey, don't say that. I'm busy signing up all of my employees right now...including the liar, the shoplifter and the armed robber.  Snorting Snorting Snorting