TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Don't Forget -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
***Updated: Reminder for the eBay Town Hall Event with Bill Cobb – Tomorrow,
September 29th*** 

September 28, 2006 | 10:23AM PST/PT

Don't forget to listen in as Bill Cobb, President of eBay North America, hosts our
next Town Hall tomorrow, September 29th, from 10:00am to 11:00am PT Bill will be
joined by Chief Marketing Officer Gary Briggs and other members of eBay’s marketing
department as they answer your questions about what we're doing to attract buyers to
the site.

To submit your question and to listen in, visit our Town Hall page.
http://pages.ebay.com/townhall/?ssPageName=CMDV:AB

I'll save a row of seats down front. Smile Who's bringing the spit-wads?  ;D
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=5296.msg25301#msg25301 date=1159489122]
I'll save a row of seats down front. Smile Who's bringing the spit-wads?  ;D
[/quote]

Waste of good spit, if you ask me.
I was thinking rotten tomatoes.  Laughing7
Throw a tomato everytime one of the illustrious ebay upper management giggles like a schoolgirl, or hems and haws before answering ....... double tomatoes for starting any answer with "So ....."
[quote author=rejoicemusic link=topic=5296.msg25370#msg25370 date=1159532863]
Throw a tomato everytime one of the illustrious ebay upper management giggles like a schoolgirl, or hems and haws before answering ....... double tomatoes for starting any answer with "So ....."
[/quote]

Back-slapping and YEE-HAW!s get rotten eggs.  Laughing7
What do they get for "Hope this helps." ?  Puke Kim
[quote author=DecorativeDishes link=topic=5296.msg25405#msg25405 date=1159547807]
What do they get for "Hope this helps." ?  Puke Kim
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
So, how did the town hall meeting go? Was Billy corn cobb chased out of town by a mob with torches?
You can read DorothySew's Cliff Notes here:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000231795&start=0

Looks like it was boring, dull, and predictable, as usual.  :Smile

[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=5296.msg25575#msg25575 date=1159638563]
You can read DorothySew's Cliff Notes here:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000231795&start=0

Looks like it was boring, dull, and predictable, as usual.  :Smile[/quote]

Podcasting, Matchups and Skype will attract more buyers than increasing fraud prevention measures
  Confusedarcasm1:

Quote:Plans for pod casting? All emerging techn. Provides place to have people come and have "sticky" fun and attract buyers. (sticky fun apparently means buyers stick around, hopefully to shop.)
Quote:Vocies member: Skype is great-buyers have fun when I call and say stuff is on the way, call back and say great I got it-I've got a new friend. As internet evolves, seller/buyer ID is questionable, skype can help build trust- it will expand into more categories.
Quote:My world -bring together elements to define you on a single page. Mid Oct. will turn on and be visible. Within initial launch-spend time to discover new things. Matchup-gotten off to good start. 2 million page views in a month.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10