TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Guess What I'm Drinking?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Then either share or shut up.    >Sad  ;D
Just kidding Jen  :-*
[quote author=xppman link=topic=5310.msg25713#msg25713 date=1159664254]
[/quote]

You can always head over to the SB. Anita didn't want her RR Bar & Grill thread to turn into a froufrou drinks, etc. thread so I just told them we only serve homemade rotgut whiskey.  Laughing7
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=5310.msg25719#msg25719 date=1159664532]
[quote author=xppman link=topic=5310.msg25713#msg25713 date=1159664254]
[/quote]

You can always head over to the SB. Anita didn't want her RR Bar & Grill thread to turn into a froufrou drinks, etc. thread so I just told them we only serve homemade rotgut whiskey.  Laughing7
[/quote]

Give it up. With Tommy on there, it's bound to turn into one of those anyway. Boring. :Smile
We'll see.  Big Grin
Some one needs to shove some pom poms up his ass.

Oh wait... he would like it. :Smile
AHEM.

You guys are off topic.

Respect my author-it-tay!!!!

XPP, we've been pulling each other's chains long enough for me to know when you're teasing.  No worries.

OK I'll respect your author-it-tay
so what the hell you drinkin?  ;D
That line is from South Park - cracks me up every time.  Cartman in his big wheel, in a police officer's uniform, pulling over cars.  He keeps saying "Respect My Author-it-Tay!".  Sorry if the line wasn't recognized.  I'm not really an ass, I just play one on TV.
Don't know what you're imbibing, but this pink color is giving me a dizzy headache.  I actually prefer the yellow pee color in the OP thread......  Tongue

Had one 'rita last night at the Mex restaurant.  I was nearly under the table when only half way thru it... :Smile  Course, I was halfway thru it before they brought the dinner.  >Sad

Edit:  OOOh.... regular color.  Maybe I jinxed it for good!  Smile

Edit:  HA!!  I GET TO EDIT EVEN AFTER YOU'VE LOCKED THE THREAD!!  Okay, Regic, barf green doesn't cut it, either... :p
Pages: 1 2 3