TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 3 pink slaps in one day....how many before you're out???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Geez...with all I've posted over there I get three pink slaps for contributing on one thread about Randy getting booted.

The last one was rather threatening.  It was for "failure to follow staff instructions".

How many strikes before you're out?
There is no magic number.  We've gotten several (umm, probably dozens over the years) and never been suspended while others have been suspended after 1 or 2.
Failure to follow staff instructions????  Thought it was a just a venue.
I just find it very strange that they are reacting this way over Randy's postings.

I have tried to suggest people open their own websites, I've said Ebay is a sinking ship, I've said just about everything I could think of.  For two months I didn't even list there.

Then, I start playing semi-nice and post some positive comments and get back to listing only to be threatened by the Liveworld staff for posting to a thread about them pulling his posting?

Anyway, guess Randy was just hitting too close to home with his information.  He must have scared them pretty bad for them to react the way they did.
Linda, I've gotten dozens in a few months. Happy001

At the time my selling id was suspended, I had received 20-25 on that id. Happy001[quote author=myfavorites4u link=topic=5333.msg26277#msg26277 date=1159904993]
I just find it very strange that they are reacting this way over Randy's postings.

I have tried to suggest people open their own websites, I've said Ebay is a sinking ship, I've said just about everything I could think of.  For two months I didn't even list there.

Then, I start playing semi-nice and post some positive comments and get back to listing only to be threatened by the Liveworld staff for posting to a thread about them pulling his posting?

Anyway, guess Randy was just hitting too close to home with his information.  He must have scared them pretty bad for them to react the way they did.
[/quote]

They know that investors and the press will listen to him. That is why they are scared.
Point me to the thread. I've never been pinkslapped before. It's like I'm invisible to them. Maybe I'll try.
They aren't going to shut him up that easily (at least I hope not).

I was disappointed Tim didn't follow through with his media blitz.

Maybe Ebay just found out I've been over here all morning and decided to punish me for it. lol
Too late...they cancelled it and the second follow up one.

You could start one with a link to his other postings outside of Ebay.  Bet that would get you one fast enough.
Quote:I just find it very strange that they are reacting this way over Randy's postings.

I don't.  You or I can rant all we want and the press and investors probably won't even notice, but when eBay's former #1 seller speaks investors will listen.  eBay would like to nip it in the bud before investors really start listening and are influenced by what Randy is saying.
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=5333.msg26280#msg26280 date=1159905249]
Point me to the thread. I've never been pinkslapped before. It's like I'm invisible to them. Maybe I'll try.
[/quote]

Lol, Thent, love that white horse Transport012    but the thread is gone. They locked it shortly after I provoked them.

My buddy brain/Phillip the Lieworld troll.  Thefinger

I was today suspended on my last usable id.
Pages: 1 2 3