TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Another Ebay Seller Bites the Dust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:huckster3000  (286 ) View Listings | Report  Oct-03-06 18:13 PDT

well that's it for me. i'm outta here.

the inevitable clamp down on open exchange seems to have been kicked up another notch recently (in advance of any particular upcoming event i wonder?) and there's really no point anymore in trying to discuss any matter here that's weightier than the latest ebay match-ups. besides, the bamboo coolie hat i've been wearing in silent ironic protest ever since july 19 is starting to make my head itch.

i'm off to greener pastures and freer forums.

and so i leave you all to this vast treasure trove of "creatively-edited" threads, motivational quotes, copy-and-paste company responses, desperate theories, and butterfly gifs. best of luck (sincerely!) and may god have mercy on your souls...

And brain chemicals gloats:

Quote:brainchemicals  (Private ) View Listings | Report Oct-03-06 18:18 PDT 2 of 3

Adios huckster...

Brain Chemicals

Gen074

Quote:this vast treasure trove of "creatively-edited" threads, motivational quotes, copy-and-paste company responses, desperate theories, and butterfly gifs.

A very accurate description of the eBay boards. Happy001
Apparently, brainspew reads TT

brainchemicals  (Private )  View Listings | Report  Oct-03-06 20:41 PDT  8 of 11 
Sorry Bell, you are sadly mistaken.

I am sad Huckster is leaving...not gloating.

Jerk
[quote author=FiberGuy link=topic=5334.msg26418#msg26418 date=1159945870]
Apparently, brainspew reads TT

brainchemicals  (Private )  View Listings | Report  Oct-03-06 20:41 PDT  8 of 11 
Sorry Bell, you are sadly mistaken.

I am sad Huckster is leaving...not gloating.

Jerk
[/quote]

Fg, braindead is an anal asphole.

Hi once again Philip Wave

As usual, you're a fucking liar. Big Grin
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5334.msg26408#msg26408 date=1159925836]
Quote:this vast treasure trove of "creatively-edited" threads, motivational quotes, copy-and-paste company responses, desperate theories, and butterfly gifs.

A very accurate description of the eBay boards. Happy001
[/quote]

Yeah, I thought so too. Huckster does have a way with words. ;D