TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Employees Respond to Over 50% of Threads on eBay Message Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's true.  eBay employees have responded to over 50% of the threads on an eBay forum  Smile

See which forum:
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/forum.jspa?fo...2000000005

:twistedevil:
The most IMPORTANT forum!!! 
"My World"?

Am I the only one who finds that really sad?
I find it all sad Rob.
Lately, it seems that ANY distraction from Search not working, the latest glitch, etc. will do.  Some of them are EATING it up.
I think that this sort of thing targets exactly who eBay has picked out as it's preferred seller . . . folks who can get distracted by stuff, excited about it, and not realize how much money they are losing.    They are using the "fun" factor to appeal to sellers who aren't paying attention to the bottom line.
Beth,
I agree!  Scammers and idiots are all that is going to be left on eBay realllllly soon.
Ditto ditto  :Smile
Interesting. Just another big hint to "GET THE HELL OUT".

This fits right in with ~Bob's theory of eBay as social life  Lurk rather than a place to make $.

At least if you hang out here you are encouraged to be productive  :gingersmiley: (but really I just like the smilies  Signs001  ). Kim
[quote author=rob link=topic=5361.msg26800#msg26800 date=1160146388]
"My World"?

Am I the only one who finds that really sad?
[/quote]

I find it really typical of eBay pinks--especially if you've ever been to a Stores Barf Bag Lunch.  The pinks ignore stores related questions about glitches while answering unimportant non-selling related posts like:

typical unimportant post answered by pinks Wrote:Thank you pinks for posing for a picture with me at eBay Live

It's really not surprising that they'd spend time answering MyWorld posts and that they have ignored 99% of selling related posts for months.
Pages: 1 2