TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hey kid, your mother uses MySpace!!! Half of MySpace users are now 35+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:It's not all youths on MySpace. Half of the site's users are 35 or older, according to comScore Media Metrix's analysis of its U.S. Internet traffic measurements. Only 30 percent are under 25 despite a common belief that the site is mostly populated with kids and young adults.

Just a year ago, teens under 18 made up about 25 percent of MySpace, the popular online hangout run by News Corp. That's now down to 12 percent in the comScore analysis released Thursday.

By contrast, the 35-54 group at MySpace grew to 41 percent in August, from 32 percent a year earlier.

"This analysis confirms that the appeal of social-networking sites is far broader," said Jack Flanagan, executive vice president for comScore, adding that the data suggest that social networking is becoming mainstream...

full article: http://apnews.excite.com/article/2006100...T3IO0.html
I'm in!  It is how I keep in touch with my "kids."  Smile
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5366.msg26879#msg26879 date=1160244455]
[/quote]

what's your name there?
[quote author=regic link=topic=5366.msg26881#msg26881 date=1160245019]
I'm in!  It is how I keep in touch with my "kids."   Smile
[/quote]

what's your name there?
[/quote]

Don't tell her!  I have it on verrrry good authority that she was paid to ask that question by some twins.  ;D
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5366.msg26900#msg26900 date=1160255190]
[quote author=regic link=topic=5366.msg26881#msg26881 date=1160245019]
[/quote]

what's your name there?
[/quote]

Don't tell her!  I have it on verrrry good authority that she was paid to ask that question by some twins.  ;D
[/quote]

I had to find another source of income because the commissions from selling XPP's sheep picture were starting to dwindle..  Smile
Quote:Don't tell her!  I have it on verrrry good authority that she was paid to ask that question by some twins.

Quote:I had to find another source of income because the commissions from selling XPP's sheep picture were starting to dwindle..

Smileylol Smileylol Smileylol Kim
The kids have added ME as their friend.  Sooooooo  Tongue
Quote:I had to find another source of income because the commissions from selling XPP's sheep picture were starting to dwindle..  Smile
The sheep guy is out of commission.
Seems photobucket was coerced by some company to pull it.

I've still got the original if you girls need to see it again.  ;D
Just been to lazy to get another account with some free hosting company.

OK I deleted it cause regic wasn't sending me my
commissions but all of a sudden
BBH was able to afford extra Gyros.  :Smile
Yea that's it the LieWorld trolls had nothing to do with it.. yea  Wink