TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Thank you eBay! The best sale ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't all rush to take advantage of this at once.  :Smile

Quote:***Feature Packs for 33% Off from October 11-12*** 

For the next two days, you can save 33% when you purchase a Feature Pack on www.ebay.com. Feature Packs combine several of our listing upgrades at one discounted price:

* Value Pack includes Gallery, Subtitle and Listing Designer.
    * Pro Pack includes Bold, Border, Highlight, Gallery Featured, and Featured Plus!

The promotion will start on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second) and end on Thursday, October 12, 2006 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds). Listings created prior to October 11, 2006 that are scheduled to start during the promotional period (October 11-12, 2006) will be eligible for the promotional rate. Take advantage of this promotion and try Pro Pack or Value Pack!

This promotion will not apply to International, Live Auction, Professional Services, Motors Vehicles and Non-Vehicles, Real Estate, Ad Format, and Store Inventory listings. For full details about the promotion, please see our information page.

We hope you enjoy the 33% Off Feature Packs Promotion!

details if anyone cares: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/featurepacks...me=CMDV:AB

ps the first person to spend $20.06 for the Pro Pack will be the subject of jokes for the next 6 months.  Hope this helps.  :twistedevil:
maroons  :Smile
Bob scored!
He sells under a secret ID.
Quote:ps the first person to spend $20.06 for the Pro Pack will be the subject of jokes for the next 6 months.  Hope this helps.  :twistedevil:

;D
[quote author=xppman link=topic=5416.msg27246#msg27246 date=1160577872]
Quote:ps the first person to spend $20.06 for the Pro Pack will be the subject of jokes for the next 6 months.  Hope this helps.  :twistedevil:

;D
[/quote]

Hmm, pay eBay $20 per listing for their pro pack or list unlimited listings on my web site with my own "pro pack" for free.  Big Grin
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5416.msg27244#msg27244 date=1160577282]
Bob scored!
[/quote]

Practically every seller's ID on ebay is secret. Secret from the buyers, that is.
~WHEW!~

Thanks GAWD ebay has given us this gift!

I was starting to see a drop in the fake Vuitton and Prada lines listed on ebay...

This outta give the listing a boost!

YAY!

Cowcheer
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=5416.msg27261#msg27261 date=1160590876]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5416.msg27244#msg27244 date=1160577282]
Bob scored!
[/quote]

Practically every seller's ID on ebay is secret. Secret from the buyers, that is.
[/quote]

The counterfeit goods sellers association threatened to sue if eBay forced sellers to use their real business names. Smile