TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Gee... Do you think this is a good dea for ME ??????????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Signs002 From the mailbox:

Quote:Subject: Drop Ship Wholesale 
Message: Hi I was wondering if you offer drop shipping services? Your items are so so lovely and beautiful and I would like to resell them in my new up coming gift store online. Could you let me know. If not thats ok just hoping you do. Thanks

Laughing4 Laughing4 Laughing4
Are you gonna inform this numpty that dropping shipments of beautiful, decorative dishes is not the recommended way to retain customers?
Smile
Smileylol Once they are dropped they become a new product line: mosaic pieces  Icon_tongue

I told her that I didn't really see the benefit as I am also an online retailer so would in effect be competing with myself, with my inventory, doing all the work, and making less. Other than that...

I wonder if she is an eBay refugee...  Smileyclueless Kim
Very wise words, Kim, and very easy to understand for anyone!  Smile
[quote author=DecorativeDishes link=topic=5429.msg27267#msg27267 date=1160592841]
Smileylol Once they are dropped they become a new product line: mosaic pieces  Icon_tongue

I told her that I didn't really see the benefit as I am also an online retailer so would in effect be competing with myself, with my inventory, doing all the work, and making less. Other than that...

I wonder if she is an eBay refugee...  Smileyclueless Kim
[/quote]

Ok so I'm not alone... cause that's is exacally how I feel
when approched to drop ship. Although I do for a select few.  :Smile
OK, I got a chuckle out of this one.

You get to pack and ship fragile items but get paid wholesale instead of retail to do it.   

And you mean you didn't jump at that wonderful opportunity?  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Quote:new up coming gift store online

Beth - not to mention that she hasn't even opened her site yet...  Just what exactly is she contributing to this deal  :couch: Kim