TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Win A "Date" With Paula Abdul Receives No Bids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It may have been pricey, but did anyone check to make sure the listing actually showed up?  Maybe it became one of those "invisible" listings that no one can find. 

There was an auction on eBay to spend an entire day with Paula Abdul ... and NOBODY bid on it. Ouch. The prize package included two first class tickets to Los Angeles, a $2,225 shopping spree and a backstage meeting with the American Idol judge. The proceeds were intended to go to multiple sclerosis charities, but the minimum asking price of $26,000 was just too much. Fox pulled the auction off eBay after four days.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2006/10/17/nobody...aula-abdul
Anita, you're supposed to be looking out for me. Why didn't you tell me earlier?
Lemme know when they're auctioning off Jennifer Love Hewitt, willya?

Damn, there goes my inheritance.
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=5511.msg28093#msg28093 date=1161183418]

[/quote]

I don't know, Bob, I think the law would get involved if a man of your age won a date with Jennifer Love Hewitt. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5511.msg28175#msg28175 date=1161226487]
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=5511.msg28093#msg28093 date=1161183418]

[/quote]

I don't know, Bob, I think the law would get involved if a man of your age won a date with Jennifer Love Hewitt. 
[/quote]

We're both over 18. That's all that matters  :-*
Quote:That's all that matters

Rose True love LUST conquers all. Kim
You know what? I bet her auction ended up as one of the "invisible" ones. I bet the search engine killed it.
Verrrrrrrrrrrry possible!  Big Grin
It's possible nobody wanted to bid on her.  Booty
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=5511.msg28281#msg28281 date=1161298976]
It's possible nobody wanted to bid on her.  Booty
[/quote]

Well, Paula is kinda hot. But she's also kinda crazy. Big Grin
Seems like crazy women aren't fetching a high price these days. You can sometimes get one for free.
Pages: 1 2