TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Quote of the day - Ebay Stores Board - October 24th, 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I damn near wet myself when I read this:

Quote:Sportnut-

If meggy poo said that in order to list on eBay you will have to fist yourself, would you do it, just because that was a rule?

Quote is directed TO, not from Sportnut

It's post #17 - http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000371602&tstart=0&mod=1161721544797

Cowcheer

Happy001
Looks like all the eBay aspholes showed up for that thread! 
Quote:The real problem is that you are competing with other people in the sports categories. These sellers spend a good portion of their time looking for reasons (even if they have to make them up) to get their competitors auctions pulled.

If you can't compete with price and service then the next method of increasing business is to eliminate the competion.

eBay sellers who sabotage their large competitors auctions are too stupid to understand why their businesses are smaller than their competitors.

Quote:eBay sellers who sabotage their large competitors auctions are too stupid to understand why their businesses are smaller than their competitors.

That's a quote I can for sure agree with.  Smile
Guys you gotta love it.
I've seen the trolls and brown [Image: brownnose.gif] 
brigade run off many a large seller.

That's GOOD Thumbsup

These people end up with such a bad taste in their mouth
after being kicked in the teeth by theses little brown [Image: brownnose.gif] panty wastes
(like Brain Fart and the others) that these larger sellers
end up giving feebay less money NOT more.

They move on and out.
And in turn... feebay raises the fees again to compensate for the losses
so the panty waste butt sniffers pay more.

It's a wonderful situation and the cycle is not continuing to turn around
suitable replacement SOW's anymore.

It's GOOD  Lol
[quote author=stardust link=topic=5585.msg29076#msg29076 date=1161809120]

Quote:eBay sellers who sabotage their large competitors auctions are too stupid to understand why their businesses are smaller than their competitors.

That's a quote I can for sure agree with.   Smile
[/quote]

:ditto: