TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Veeker Instant Video Messaging: From Camera Phone to Web in 60 Seconds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Veeker...launches today and promises to change the way we use the video capability in our camera phones...I have to say the Veeker platform (it’s too substantial an offering to simply call it an application) has the potential to radically alter both the way we use the video functionality of our camera phones and along with that change the way in which we communicate in general.

In a nutshell, Veeker is instant video messaging. The most basic use case is to shoot 60 seconds of video from your mobile phone and upload this video to Veeker in the form of an MMS. Within about 60 seconds your video is on the Veeker portal where, depending upon whether you sent it to one of three addresses is visible only by you (me@veeker.com) visible to you and your contacts (v@veeker.com) or made available for viewing by anyone who visits Veeker and is inclined to check you out (world@veeker.com)...

One of the things about Veeker that I find especially exciting (and I’m betting a lot of others besides me) is the Veekerplayer. You use the Veekerplayer to syndicate your feeds and publish them to other sites...

full article: http://mobilecrunch.com/2006/10/25/veeke...exclusive/

Veeker site: www.veeker.com

Quote:What is a VEEK?
A VEEK is a VIDEO PEEK into whatever you happen to be doing, describing, seeing and showing in any moment of your life, wherever you are, whenever you want. A VEEK is captured using the video camera in your mobile phone. A VEEK is sent to Veeker, where everyone you care about can watch it nearly instantaneously.

What is a Veeker?
Veekers communicate using the video cameras in their mobile phones. Veekers use their mobile phones to shoot Veeks to instantly communicate via video with those they care about...