TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ye Olde Hillbilly Sex Education
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

***Disclaimer*** This joke is much better TOLD than typed.  Big Grin

Deep in the back woods of hillbilly, red-neck country, there lived a quaint little family.

There was Ma, Pa, Junior and Sister.

One day while Pa was admiring Junior's rapid growth towards adulthood, he said to Ma, "Ya know?  I think it's about time we taught Junior about forkin'." 

So Ma hollered out the front door of their home to Junior to come inside.  In seconds flat, like the good-behaved son should, he scampered in the door, "What is it Ma?" 

"Pa and I have something to show you," replied Ma.

Junior gazed over towards Pa.  Pa said to him, "Junior, it time me and Ma showed you what forkin' is."  Meanwhile Ma got completely undressed and laid down on their bed in the single-room shack and spread her legs.

"Forkin'?  What's forkin', Pa?" asked Junior.

"Well," Pa pointed at Ma's open legs and said, "Ya' see that hole right there?  WATCH THIS!!!" Pa proclaimed as he pulled of his under garments. 

... and Pa went to work.

Junior stood and watched Ma and Pa in amazement.  Just then, Sister wandered into the room and gasped, "Junior!  What are Ma and Pa doin'?"

"Well, Sister, they're forkin'!"

"Forkin'?  What's forkin', Junior?"

"Well," Junior said proudly, and pointed to his Pa's arse, "Ya see that hole right there? WATCH THIS!!!!"

Big Grin
Sick!!!!!!  Sign10
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww............ Happy001