TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Visions of Grandeur Store Seller? Wadda Ya Think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I found this pretty amazing, unless my math is wrong... a $2000/month ebay seller is contemplating going ANCHORED store...

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000253724&tstart=40&mod=1162268096072

Quote:Hi Guys, I hope all is well.

I am considering moving from my Featured Store to an Anchor for the holidays. Reason being, I have a lot of inventory now and much more on its way.

My question is what are your thoughts on this move - have you tried it? Will it really drive enough extra traffic to make it worth while?

In my business, I have a fairly low margin on my products, I average about $15 in profit per transaction so it would need to provide significant additional traffic.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Chris

Icon_geek

Sounds like an idiot to me. :Smile
There's a sucker born every minute.
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=5687.msg30136#msg30136 date=1162310490]
There's a sucker born every minute.
[/quote]

And a moron, too.  Laughing7
Quote:a $2000/month ebay seller is contemplating going ANCHORED store...

Dazed008
:Smile
Idiot? Moron? Visions of grandeur?

None of the above in my opinion.

Of course upgrading to anchor would be stupid, but at least this fella was smart enough to ask his peers before taking such a step, and from the answers he's received, it looks like they've convinced him of the folly of his ways.

Thank GOODNESS the OP received some useful advice! 

The OP probably has NO CLUE that he isn't getting what he is paying for already.