TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I Write For U
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INTERNET COPY THAT SELLS PRODUCT

So, you’ve decided to take the plunge and sell on the Internet. You’ve done your research, written your business plan, found the perfect product or service, identified your target audience, etc. and now you’re ready to sell. But how do you make your product or service stand out from all of the other similar products and services on the Internet?

Since your potential customers can’t touch, try on, smell, taste, or even really see the actual product or service, you have to describe it so that they can “see” it in their minds.

You can spend countless hours trying to write it all yourself and experience the frustration of agonizing over how to say it just the right way, only to end up wondering why, after all your hard work, your product isn’t selling.

First impressions are even more important on the Internet than in a Brick and Mortar site because your competition is just a click away. You only have one chance to make a good first impression, and if your reader isn’t impressed right away, you’ve lost a customer, who has clicked on to your competition’s website, auction, or ad.

Less than compelling copy costs you in terms of money, lost sales, and time.

Now that you know why you need the services of a professional copy writer to effectively sell your product, here’s why you need the writing skills of I Write for U.com.

Give your new business a fighting chance by hiring I Write for U.com to write your best selling copy.

I have been writing website copy, Internet auction descriptions and Internet classified ads since 2000. Before that I wrote resumes, promotional and marketing documents, and advertising copy for 15 years. I have 30 years of experience in Brick & Mortar sales, marketing and management and have owned three E-Commerce businesses that are still operating. After owning a second hand store and a cleaning service, I decided to go back to college where I earned a Bachelor of Science in Journalism with an emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations in 1988.

So, I understand your needs from many perspectives: as an Internet Business Owner, as a Brick and Mortar Business Owner, and as a copy writer for both.

Put my experience to work for you!

http://iwriteforu.com
Would you write some of my posts?  I'll tell you what I want to say... and then you clean it up.  Wink
You do just fine.  Love4
Hey Mary, Wave

I'm glad to see that you  got this up there!! Thumbsup

I may need to hire you when I get my site/sites done (probably several months), to help me with writing descriptions. I do a pretty good job, but most of my merchandise is one-of-a-kind and requires individual descriptions. Tongue2
That is a lot of work, lol!
Just let me know when Belle. I'd be happy to do whatever I can to help.
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=5690.msg30365#msg30365 date=1162413986]
Just let me know when Belle. I'd be happy to do whatever I can to help.
[/quote]

Thanks, Mary!! Thumbsup
Thanks, Reg for the sticky. Actually the 'I Write For U' website is no longer operating. Currently, I have been very busy writing children's books for young children and murder/mysteries for teenagers and adults. I have had very little time for copy writing although I might consider doing that again after I finish the book I am writing.