TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Changes to Recent Post Display on Front Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5711.msg30779#msg30779 date=1162601127]
Any possibility of having just the Word Assoc. thread show on the front page?? Big Grin
[/quote]

The on/off switch is by forum only.  I wish the home page display was 15 most recent topics instead of posts.  It would be more useful.
Quote:The on/off switch is by forum only.

Okay. Thumbsup

Quote:I wish the home page display was 15 most recent topics instead of posts.  It would be more useful.

I agree! Maybe Regic should write a mod for it.  :twistedevil: Happy001
[quote author=regic link=topic=5711.msg30429#msg30429 date=1162434118]
We made some changes to the Recent Posts display  on the front page of TulipTools: posts from the "Bottom of the Board" non business related categories (with the exception of the 'TulipTools Trivia Contests forum') and the "TulipTools Announcements and News" categories will no longer be displayed on the front page.

To see the most recent posts in these 2 categories you can (a) use the "Show unread posts since last visit." link or (b) visit the categories/forums themselves to see the latest posts.
[/quote]

:Smile

More changes to the front page.  The 15 most recent posts display is gone, bye, bye  Wave and has been replaced by the 20 most recent topics...and I only broke the board once trying to figure out the right code to make it work.  Laughing7

Topics from all boards will display on the front page...unless we change everything again in 6 days Yellowtonguerazz
Quote:More changes to the front page.  The 15 most recent posts display is gone, bye, bye  wave and has been replaced by the 20 most recent topics...and I only broke the board once trying to figure out the right code to make it work.

Good job!! Thumbsup
Um, one little problem. Big Grin

When you click on a topic that has more than one page, you go to the first page of that topic. This might not be so bad, but the board ROLLS. It takes forever to get to the correct page this way. And I'm dizzy. No pun intended.  Tongue3
Quote:When you click on a topic that has more than one page, you go to the first page of that topic.

I think we have to learn new habits and switch to clicking on View Unread Posts Since Last Visit instead of clicking on the thread.
You may be right. I swear I'm nauseous from the rolling, lol! Big Grin
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5711.msg31238#msg31238 date=1162927704]
You may be right. I swear I'm nauseous from the rolling, lol! Big Grin
[/quote]

Rolling?  What browser and version are you using?  Icon_scratch
FF 2. But it also happens with Opera and FLock.  Tongue
Regic, now I can't use the smileys or quotes or anything, lol. HELP!!
Pages: 1 2 3