TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Web Economy Bullsh*t Generator (SOW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the Bullsh*t web economy speak generator I mentioned in the eBay SOW thread.

That "share of wallet" crap reminds me of the Silicon Valley Speak ecommerce companies threw around like wooden nickels during the late 90s.

http://dack.com/web/bullshit.html

(Sorry about the link name, if it offends--can't change it or it obviously won't work.). But it's darned funny. I think Meg and co. visit this place regularly when trying to come up with new lines for their business plan, or new catchphrases for Town Hall meetings and Barf Bags.

AS one satisfied, tongue-in-cheek user says, "Using the Bullshit Generator, we were able to replace our entire marketing staff. Thanks!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Afterall, eBay is going to "revolutionize transparent niches."

;D ;D ;D ;D

Whoops. The TT censor filter changed the page address. replace "bullwombat poo poo with an uncensored version of: bullsh*t.html).
Quote:AS one satisfied, tongue-in-cheek user says, "Using the Bullwombat poo poo Generator, we were able to replace our entire marketing staff. Thanks!"
'
It figures. Confused1

I hate all the BS speak common in the business world now. And, it only gets worse. :blinkie: