TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Decorating with Dishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decorating with Dishes

Decorative dishes are a fabulous cross between fabric and tile. Whether antique, vintage, or new dishes are a wonderful way to accent the decor of any room with texture, shape and color.

In the kitchen dishes can be velcroed to a tile wall for a quick 3-D backsplash or create a cute corner vignette using a partial set of favorite dishes:
[Image: fall2006%20007.jpg][Image: fall2006%20008.jpg]

Unusual "plate racks" can add extra punch to displaying favorite plates:

[Image: fall2006%20009.jpg][Image: fall2006%20011.jpg]

Antique plates displayed with other collectables add balance and interest:

[Image: fall2006%20015.jpg][Image: fall2006%20001.jpg]
[Image: fall2006%20018.jpg][Image: fall2006%20004.jpg]

Add interest to your decor. Please shop at Decorative Dishes for a lovely selection of antique, vintage, retro, contemporary, toile, transferware, Rosanna, Hawaiiana, shabby, cottage, chic, dishes, plates, small plates and bowls for wall, cabinet, accent pieces, or entertaining. Hang them on the wall, fill your plate rack, create a vignette, display some flowers, or enjoy a meal...

Save 10% on orders over $25.00. Enter code TULIP at checkout (not valid on eBay)
Hey Kim, Wave

Very nice displays! I plan to take advantage of the Tulips discount within the next month or two!!

Btw, do you look for specific brands for customers? I collect antique china teacups and am always interested in chintz patterns. I currently own primarily English cups, but am open to others. I also like Nippon. Big Grin

Nic
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5758.msg30665#msg30665 date=1162557779]

Btw, do you look for specific brands for customers? I collect antique china teacups and am always interested in chintz patterns. I currently own primarily English cups, but am open to others. I also like Nippon. Big Grin

[/quote]

And I am ALWAYS looking for Ravenscliffe... (Shhhh!)  Do keep it down, though... they're meant to be gifts for my better half....

Cheers

Hello
Lovely, decorative ideas Kim!