TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ex PESA n's R US: Internet Merchants Association formed by ex PeSA members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
BiggBill (Former PeSA member, former (?) eBay PowerSeller, former part-owner of Ethical Technologies,) has started a new eBay group: Ex PESA n's R US

Quote:This is a temporary home for the wayward elite. Having been kicked off another board, This place looks like home.
Quote:
Charter for "Ex PESA n's R US"
A temporary place of shelter and communication for exiled and current Pesanites that refuse to keep their mouths shut and drink the Koolaid....

http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1500014260

More discussion here:
http://therossshow..com/showthread.php?t=6103

PeSA has apparently decided to start charging their members dues.  The infighting that has been going on for the past year is also continuing and apparently there have been several recent suspensions...the Emperor for Life is flexing his muscles.
Damn, you sniped me.  Tongue3  I was going to do this one, lol. Sign10

Quote:the Emperor for Life is flexing his muscles.

Pardon my ignorance, but would that be Jay or Adam? Icon_scratch
There is also a second PRIVATE eBay group that has been formed by suspended/ex-Pesans to discuss the possible formation of a new sellers group.

Quote:the Emperor for Life

Noblespirit.  PeSA's founder.  Some rules changes that were shoved on members last year made him the permanent head of the group.
Quote:There is also a second PRIVATE eBay group that has been formed by suspended/ex-Pesans to discuss the possible formation of a new sellers group.

Competition for PESA. That could cause war. :blinkie:
biggbill Wrote:There is a mass mutiny based on the initiation of fees.

The 2 Flounder and the dictator are splitting the group into 2 "companies".

The BOD folks are in seclusion, none of them are talking or posting.

They are locking threads, and suspending folks for speaking their minds.

After touting Pesa as a "Non-Profit" for years everywhere from ebay Live to SEC investment firms reports it was learned that Pesa never was a Non-Profit.

Joe "owns Pesa and is going to give away shares of it to Pesa members that helped build it."......Musta learned that from Scott "baby blanky, sh.it in my diaper" Samuel.

Jonathon owns the new company, E-Commerce Merchants Trade Association (ECMTA) and almost overnight, Pesa "partnered with them".

Your 240 dollars a year entitles you to help those schmucks build those 2 companies

Those failing to pay the initial 99 dollar dues will be pushed off the ebaY Message group board as of November 30th. They threatened to do this on the 5th but the group threw a fit.

Many of us have been suspended for speaking out about these issues.

This is the group that sold the membership list to Ethical for a $10 thousand dollar sponsorship for the Las Vegas Summit.

The scum that they are.

http://therossshow.com/showpost.php?p=124949&postcount=15
Ex PESA n's R US was just made a private group.
Quote:This is the group that sold the membership list to Ethical for a $10 thousand dollar sponsorship for the Las Vegas Summit.

Cowboy Jay in an Ethical t-shirt at the PESA Summit.

[Image: p103.jpg]

Confusedmileyjay: Smileyitit Smileyfleabay Smileybrainwashed
BBH - what does the n's stand for in EX PESA n's R US?? 

I'm sure the ebay BoD's are laughing so hard they won't sleep tonite.  And the glasses will prolly be clinking at the Monday morning *staff* meeting.  The breakup of a *supposedly* solid force that *supposedly* can apply pressure on -- and has influence on -- ebay PTB's should have them rolling in the aisles...
[quote author=stardust link=topic=5799.msg31048#msg31048 date=1162786936]
BBH - what does the n's stand for in EX PESA n's R US??  [/quote]

I think it's his way of writing PeSAns

Quote:I'm sure the ebay BoD's are laughing so hard they won't sleep tonite.  And the glasses will prolly be clinking at the Monday morning *staff* meeting.  The breakup of a *supposedly* solid force that *supposedly* can apply pressure on -- and has influence on -- ebay PTB's should have them rolling in the aisles...

The cracks in PeSA were apparent last year with the fighting that took place during their elections, the demand by some members to see the books, etc.  The imposition of member dues is just the final straw that broke the camel's back.

Almost every time a sellers' group has formed it's the same story with a power grab undoing all of their efforts.  PeSA was/is the only sellers' group that has ever had any clout with eBay...and their clout was verrrry limited.

Since many of the policies PeSA has tried to push over the past few years would have benefitted their members at the expense of smaller sellers, I can't say I'm really sorry to see this apparent splitting in their ranks.  Hopefully if the ex-members form a rival group they'll look out for the interest of all sellers and not just a tiny minority.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23