TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: If you want to talk about how stupid you think we are go start your own forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:If you want to talk about how stupid you think we are go start your own blog/forum that you pay for - its not productive and isnt appropriate here.

Quote from Jeremy Fentress, Marketworks Director of Quality Assurance and Customer Support on  the now locked thread "An open letter to marketworks" on the MW boards.
Shades of ebay. :Smile

Edited to add:

Actually more like shades of WP. Smileyyellowbang
In terms of a functioning site, Marketworks has always (always=the 3 years we've used them) made eBay look good.

On the positive side, MW's CS is 1000% better than eBay's and is nornally very pleasant.  I think the huge volume of recent complaints just got to their director of CS on that post.

Quote: its not productive and isnt appropriate here
//rolls eyes//
That thread was full of nothing but customers complaining about various MW problems they're experiencing BUT the forum it took place on is called "REPORT AN ISSUE".  :Smile  Isn't it to be expected that on a forum called "report an issue" the customers will be reporting issues--i.e. complaining? :Smile
Quote:Isn't it to be expected that on a forum called "report an issue" the customers will be reporting issues--i.e. complaining?

One would think. Laughing7

Could it be that they have visited the ebay boards and are fearful of a similiar downturn in tone on their boards?
I think I would probably worry about that to some degree if it were my business or I was responsible for it. :blinkie:
I loved using CA Merchant when I sold on eBaY.  It worked.  :twistedevil: