TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Top Affiliate Marketing Blogs and Podcasts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:1. ReveNews.com
Is a Blog Network and over 30 Bloggers that report Industry News, Gossip and Issues. Wayne Porter asked me this summer if I want to want to become one of them. I agreed and became one of them this July. ReveNews is old. It was founded by Brian Clark, J.D. Ashcraft and Wayne Porter in 1998. Jim Kukral joined in 2005. ReveNews is must read material for people in the Industry, like the Search Engine Watch Blog for the SEO Industry,

2. AffiliateTip.com/Blog or ShawnsBlog.com
Operated by Shawn Collins a Veteran of the Industry who knows the business from all sides, Affiliate and Affiliate Manager. He is also co-founder and organizer of one of the largest (if not the largest) Affiliate Marketing Conference and Expo Affiliate Summit, which is being held twice a year. One at the East Coast and the second at the West Coast. The next Summit is in January in Las Vegas Nevada. Shawn posts daily to his Blog the latestÂ’s news and information about everything that is related to Affiliate Marketing. His Blog is a Google News Source which says something about it. He also has a Forum for Affiliate Managers (private Forum) at AffiliateManager.net.

full article: http://www.searchenginejournal.com/?p=3979