TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Maggie?? Monster Commerce Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd ask this on the Monster Commerce forums, but I'm not allowed to post for some reason?

Anyway--Maggie (or anyone else), just curious if you know a way to fix this. My checkout pages look really jumbled together and bunched up. There is very little space between the different sections, and I'm afraid it's confusing.

Where do we control the spacing between checkout page elements?
BBH and I did most of the design and setup work for her last year.  I'm fairly certain the center area of the checkout pages isn't customizable in the design manager.  The checkout areas you can customize are located in Sales Manager > Checkout Settings > (Global HTML, 2-Step HTML, 4-step HTML)
Thanks!
Quote:did most of the design

design=moving her osC template design to MC not designing from scratch  Big Grin

Quote:I'm fairly certain the center area of the checkout pages isn't customizable in the design manager.  The checkout areas you can customize are located in Sales Manager > Checkout Settings > (Global HTML, 2-Step HTML, 4-step HTML)

:ditto: open source it's not.

Regi answered the question.  Were you able to change what you wanted to?

Does Monster support spreadsheet uploads?  (Curious - if I should need or want to dump bcentral.)

Quote:

Happy001
The $99 Pro version supports bulk uploads and database imports during setup. It uses Excel spreadsheet format. I don't know if the $49 version supports bulk.  The bulklister (DataPort) is $19.95(?) monthly.
I haven't been able to change it yet, bu I'm experimenting.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5881.msg31822#msg31822 date=1163276382]
The $99 Pro version supports bulk uploads and database imports during setup. It uses Excel spreadsheet format. I don't know if the $49 version supports bulk.  The bulklister (DataPort) is $19.95(?) monthly.
[/quote]

Thanks BBH!  Happy1

The basic version wouldn't work for us anyhow (4000+ item inventory).  It's good info to know, in any case... we're not planning on jumping bcentral's ship anytime soon, but it's nice to have some contingency plans.

Cheers

Smile

Sorry to interrupt yer thread, thentavius... I'll be leaving now.  Wink

Pages: 1 2