TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Denzel in Thailand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just down the block from me they're filming American Gangster.  Smileybankerflame

Walk I walked down this dimly lit alley next to the set and there's Denzel Washington sitting with a small entourage just a few feet from me.  Notworthy

I looked at him, and kinda wanted to tell him how much I liked him as that deranged psycho cop, but he looked at me in that deranged psycho kind of way and I felt a bit intimidated so I didn't say anything. Wave
Hi, Bob!!  Big Grin

Sounds like you're having an interesting time in Thailand !!  8)
Did you show him your new tattoo?  Wave
Sign10
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5903.msg31854#msg31854 date=1163294033]
Did you show him your new tattoo?   Wave
[/quote]

No, I don't think he would have been impressed.

The thing is, I just bought a motorcycle to ship back to the States. It rides just like a friggin Cadillac, except without the airbags. Hmm.. maybe this should go in the Pamela Anderson thread. Anyway, had to go out and get a tattoo just to live out the rest of my fantasy. Anita thought I should get the naked lady with the snake but I opted for something that wouldn't cause as much trouble at home.
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=5903.msg31857#msg31857 date=1163294414]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5903.msg31854#msg31854 date=1163294033]
Did you show him your new tattoo?   Wave
[/quote]
Anita thought I should get the naked lady with the big butt but I opted for something that wouldn't cause as much trouble at home.
[/quote]

Party pooper!
So.  Just where IS this new tattoo???  :o
Plead the 5th, Bob!
Quote:Anita thought I should get the naked lady with the snake but I opted for something that wouldn't cause as much trouble at home.

So what did you get??