TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Elections, Arrogance, Blogs and Passion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here in the U.S., last week was a big week, where we had a minor revolution and tossed out the arrogant bums who should have seen this change coming. There is a video that probably speaks to this better than I ever could. Interestingly enough, I found it on Technorati -- more on that later.

This upheaval mirrors what often happens inside technology firms and could now apply to OSS (open source software) and Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) Latest News about Apple as well, so it is a lesson that should be learned from the actions of others.

In addition, I moderated a panel on blogs and how they can be used to effectively connect companies to their customers and as a preventative measure against arrogance. Finally, Nvidia demonstrated a passion we don't often see in this industry as it embraced its customers, partners and employees to launch the most impressive platform ever from that company, and one that is incredibly well-timed.

Full article: http://www.technewsworld.com/story/54209.html
Rob Enderle Wrote:I've covered companies for years, both inside and out. The real killer often is not a competitor, but arrogance. What just happened to the Republicans in the U.S. can easily happen to any company that forgets a cardinal principle. At the end of the day, it is the people who buy and use the product who get to have the final vote.

Thumbsup

Good article! Ty, Chiquita!! Smile