TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: If anyone missed us...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We had a power problem in one of the datacenters we use from 10:45 pm PT to approximately 1:00 pm PT that interrupted network connectivity to both the www.tuliptools.com and community.tuliptools.com servers.  It appears to be fixed.  :-*

note for future use: if you can't reach the site by the www. URL use the community. URL because they are on different servers.
I've been having trouble bringing up the community url all day long.  As of this note, still glitchy for me.  Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
[quote author=stardust link=topic=5956.msg32205#msg32205 date=1163627444]
I've been having trouble bringing up the community url all day long.  As of this note, still glitchy for me.  Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
[/quote]

The problem affected both URLs but the community URL suffered the most downtime.  The datacenter still has the problem listed as 'Code Red' so there could still be some "turbulence".
Thanks for letting us know Regic. I wondered why we got cut off in our pm...
Quote:a power problem in one of the datacenters

Admit it.  You broke the server.  Happy001
Quote:Admit it.  You broke the server.

Sheesh, this is becoming a bad habit of yours, Reg. Happy001
2 of our servers including the one the www.tuliptools.com URL is on are currently unreachable due to a failed distribution switch in the datacenter that was weakened (i.e. friggin' fried) during yesterday's problems. So if you click on the 'home' link at the top of the page and get a blank screen you now know why.  Tongue

from yesterday:

Quote:At 10:45am, the UPS system protecting our C2 datacenter experienced a catastrophic system failure. During this failure, the system control board was damaged, which prevented the cutover to generator power....
No Thanksgiving smilies? Big Grin
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5956.msg32567#msg32567 date=1163979380]
No Thanksgiving smilies? Big Grin
[/quote] :turkey1: :turkey2: :turkey3: :turkey4
:turkey2:
This one looks a little slow, in fact I think he is the one now stored in my refrigerator.  :Smile
Pages: 1 2