TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Plastic Pumpkin Designs - Cool T Shirts & Gifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plastic Pumpkin Designs offers cool and unusual T-shirts, wearables, and gifts. We've got a wide selection of artistic graphics on tees, totes, purses, mouse pads, coasters, and numerous other items!

Our current stock of almost 200 t-shirts, mouse pads, and other goodies offers a nice selection for the holidays--and we'll be adding more products, as well as more types of products each week. We'll soon have thousands of products up, so come enjoy out tasty appetizers!

Some of our product themes include:

Comedy Carnival - funny designs, smart a$$ humor, high brow humor, and even quirky industrial sign humor.
Fantasy Festival - dragons, fairies, knights, nereids, and creatures of the ether.
Gothic Dungeon - cool goth stuff for folks who like black lipstick.
Taoist Temple - thoughtful Taoist art from Chinese history.

and more, including Jesters, Jokers, funny words & slogans, philosophical quips, weird quotes, Native American designs, symbols, feng shui symbolism... We also do custom shirts, club shirts, or shirts for schools and organizations, on demand.

As a token of our appreciation for the help TulipTools members have given, we're offering 20% off any order placed by a TulipTooler. If you order $100.00 or more, you'll get the discount AND free shipping. Pretty cool! Simply enter a note in the comments field during checkout to let us know you're a TT member.

Offer is good until January 31st, 2007. You can use the offer as many times as you like.

Happy shopping! Plastic Pumpkin Designs - http://www.plasticpumpkin.com

Edited to add:

If you're a TulipTools member, simply enter the phrase: TULIPTOOLS in the coupon box during checkout. It will automatically take the 20% off the whole order!
Thentavius,

Your site looks fabulous. I like you taoist category.  Thumbsup
Thanks! Still working on adding a lot more, like philosophical quotations and such. We're working on adding a CHinese astrological reading section where you can order readings and you'll get a whole pack of info and a lucky tshirt. ;D
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=6060.msg33152#msg33152 date=1164241887]
Thanks! Still working on adding a lot more, like philosophical quotations and such. We're working on adding a CHinese astrological reading section where you can order readings and you'll get a whole pack of info and a lucky tshirt. ;D
[/quote]

Have you thought about getting someone locally maybe to do live tarot readings for a fee? I just ask because many years ago there was a site on aol and over 800 people would wait to be picked for a 10 min reading. I got lucky and received one, it was done in a chat room.
People could shop while they waited. Smile
Might be a good idea. I can do live Chinese astrology / almanac readings or I Ching. I can also read tarot (LOL)--but I find the Tarot to be too inexact and often too "kind," but it's still interesting and might be fun to offer.

Chinese astrology will tell you straight up if it's going to be a baaad day.
Thentavius, boy could I use a chinese astrological forecast. :blinkie: Let me know when you are available, seriously I will pay money Laughing7

My mom used to keep me in the loop with my chart, but she passed away 10 years ago and I am completely lost now.  :-\

I put your site on my bookmarks for delicious too.  Smile
Thanks. If you have a site, I'll add you to delicious over here. Or even if you have an eBay store page or something.

I can certainly keep you in the loop. It's cool that your mom was interested in that type of thing.

I will probably set up the readings and readings / gifts kits on the site as products that can be purchased. I am also hoping to do a completely separate site that's just devoted to the readings. Still in the works on that one. LOL.

I'm planning to do some basic readings / almanac check packages like:

1.) Basic info reading - find out your four Chinese animal signs, lucky element, and unlucky element. It will also tell you who your conflict animals and lucky animals are.

2.) Basic info Plus - same as above, plus you'll find out when your lucky years and months are, and when your unlucky years and months are.

3.) General Romance reading - you'll get all the info in the basic reading, and info on who your best mates are. I can also match you to current mates or potential mates; likelihood of success/failure, potential obstacles, etc.

4.) General Money reading. You'll get all the info in the basic reading, plus info on your best years / months to make money or increase your career.

I've got another two dozen or so potential reading packages in mind, including a Full Life Reading with a complete life chart analysis and ten year cycles guide; plus the 60 gods info.

I can also do quickie readings for things like:

--lucky days to get married / divorced, start a new business, go on a date, buy a house, go on a job interview, get surgery, etc.

Sheesh--I can do a bunch of stuff. LOL. Specific readings on health, business, etc.
Wow, I look forward to it. Send me a PM when you are ready. Smile
Is there anything you don't know how to do?  Notworthy

[quote author=chiquita link=topic=6060.msg33334#msg33334 date=1164334776]
Wow, I look forward to it. Send me a PM when you are ready. Smile
  Notworthy
[/quote]

Hmmm........if my reading were to be done, I might have to kill myself, judging from recent events. Tard
Quote:Is there anything you don't know how to do?

:o

I can't keep the garage organized.

I don't know how to make Baked Alaska. How can you bake ice cream? LOL.

I can't figure out how to open a can with a can-opener without alerting every cat in the house...

Hmmm....
Pages: 1 2