TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Problem with CRE Loaded Checkout Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mary,
I tried to make a purchase from your website.  Apparently, I'm too STUPID to understand the check-out.  I'll try again when I'm not tired or nasty kangarooy. 

Edited:  When I checked out, I received this message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function changedatain() in /home/theactiv/public_html/includes/modules/payment/echo_cc.php on line 257

I received an e-mail about my order, so I guess it did go through. 

Your site should be more moron friendly.  I'm blaming ME, not you.  Smile
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg25273#msg25273 date=1159484023]

Edited:  When I checked out, I received this message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function changedatain() in /home/theactiv/public_html/includes/modules/payment/echo_cc.php on line 257

I received an e-mail about my order, so I guess it did go through. 

[/quote]

That's not an Anita error it's an error in the credit card mod.  Either it needs to be updated, it was setup wrong, or it's conflicting/incompatible with the server configuration.
ARRRGH! KIRK!!!!! Thanks Anita for trying it out and thank you BBH for interpreting the error message.
Best I could figure... there were two Paypal options (  Sad ) and I thought I picked the wrong one.
Kirk is working on it now. Thanks so much Anita and BBH. I would never have known why I wasn't getting any sales if it hadn't been for you two.

And thank you Kirk for your outstanding customer service.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg25291#msg25291 date=1159488119]
Best I could figure... there were two Paypal options (  Sad ) and I thought I picked the wrong one.
[/quote]

I have no idea what is going on with that.  :-[
That's what friends are for.  Smile
Love10
I am working on it 8)

Mary is using a credit card company that is not commonly used.  So finding the payment module was a tough one at first.

I am backing up here site, and will re-apply  the payment module, AFTER I get her site backed up.
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=2527.msg25298#msg25298 date=1159488918]
Kirk is working on it now. Thanks so much Anita and BBH. I would never have known why I wasn't getting any sales if it hadn't been for you two.
[/quote]

You should test your cart monthly to make sure everything is working - especially credit card mods and postage mods that connect to a 3rd party site.    Smile
Pages: 1 2