TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Kong Dog Toys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mary,
Glad you posted... I'll have to get Hemi a Konka toy from you.  They are THE BEST toys.  Both our pups still have theirs... and they are still in one piece!
I also need a travel water bowl. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg23999#msg23999 date=1158777989]
Mary,
Glad you posted... I'll have to get Hemi a Konka toy from you.  They are THE BEST toys.  Both our pups still have theirs... and they are still in one piece!
I also need a travel water bowl. 
[/quote]

What is a Konka toy?  Icon_scratch
It should have been "kong."  I'm an idiot.

Anyway, the ones we have are red and weird shaped.  The dogs play catch with each other with them and chew on them like crazy, but haven't come close to distroying them.
I wonder if a Kong would do for a german shepard? Ours goes thru more damned rawhide than I keep up with. I'll have to check those out.

Thanks, Anita!
Cranky,
I have a Pit Bull-ish puppy and a lab collie mix (year old).  Neither of them have been able to tear up a kong toy... and they have TRIED. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg24011#msg24011 date=1158780981]
Cranky,
I have a Pit Bull-ish puppy and a lab collie mix (year old).  Neither of them have been able to tear up a kong toy... and they have TRIED. 
[/quote]

I just looked at Mary's website. Anita, what size Kong do you have for the lab collie mix?
Thanks Anita and Cranky. If your German Shepard is full grown I would probably recommend the Xlarge red Kong. If he is especially agressive with his chewing the black Kong is even tougher than the red one.
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=2527.msg24023#msg24023 date=1158785154]
Thanks Anita and Cranky. If your German Shepard is full grown I would probably recommend the Xlarge red Kong. If he is especially agressive with his chewing the black Kong is even tougher than the red one.
[/quote]

WOW, I can't imagine a black one being tougher then the red Kong.  Is it made of brick?  Wink
;D No, just an even tougher rubber.
Did you ever hear the story of how Kong dog toys were invented?
http://theactivedog.blogspot.com/2005_09...chive.html
[quote author=maryrussel link=topic=2527.msg24023#msg24023 date=1158785154]
[/quote]

Hah, you obviously never met Mabel.  She could destroy an extra large black Kong verrry quickly.  She owned over 100 of them during her lifetime Smile
Pages: 1 2