TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita gets called for Jury Duty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since this is my rambling thread...  (Maybe it should be moved to the fluffly chat whatever area)

I have jury duty August 23!  :'(  Whaaaaaaaaa!

I'm hyper and don't sit well for long periods of time, I'm a HEAVY smoker, my memory sucks, and I think 99.9% of lawyers are carp.  I'll never be able to concentrate. 
PLUS, I have to find a ride because I'm a big CHICKEN Sh!T to drive the freeway that I would need to.

Don't pick me.  Don't pick me.  Don't pick me.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg20074#msg20074 date=1155069394]
Since this is my rambling thread...  (Maybe it should be moved to the fluffly chat whatever area)

I have jury duty August 23!  :'(  Whaaaaaaaaa!

I'm hyper and don't sit well for long periods of time, I'm a HEAVY smoker, my memory sucks, and I think 99.9% of lawyers are carp.  I'll never be able to concentrate. 
PLUS, I have to find a ride because I'm a big CHICKEN Sh!T to drive the freeway that I would need to.

[/quote]

Have to do your civic duty you know. Big Grin
Just pretend a need to upchuck (when you need a cig) Puke.
Do they allow you to go to the bathroom???? They have to, I assume.
I would rather do my civic duty at the court house close to my home.  But noooooooooooooo.

Smoking isn't allowed in MOST places here.

Oh, and they did send me a bus pass.  One way.  Does that mean I have to hitch hike home?  Tongue3
Quote:Oh, and they did send me a bus pass.  One way.  Does that mean I have to hitch hike home?

Happy001 Happy001
If you do have to report take a good book along. I read 23 chapters of The Da Vinci Code before the judge announced that the case had been cancelled due to the victim never showing up.
Quote:I have jury duty August 23!

Hi Anita - Would they take a doctor's note from California??? JUST KIDDING!!

On a lighter note would you like to come visit on Friday nights?? Patsy Swayze has offered to teach the ladies in my chorus how to tap dance starting this month. I think I'll go. I'll see if I can get some better photos for you this time...  Groupwave Kim
Congrats Stardust and an early Happy Anniversary!!

btw if you lived in NY you probably would have saved twice as much money  lol

Anita sorry about jury duty.  They called me last October so I feel your pain  Wink

Been busy for the past few days so I haven't been here.  Looks like I have alot of catching up to do.  Off to read some more  Big Grin

Angel  Angel7
[quote author=kim link=topic=2527.msg20869#msg20869 date=1155687384]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg20868#msg20868 date=1155686413]
Waiting for a Patrick Swayze update, Kim.  Wink
[/quote]

Icon_scratch
[/quote]

Kim as in Decorative Dishes.  Sorry for the confusion. 

Belle,
Jury duty is August 23.
Quote:Belle,
Jury duty is August 23.

Well, then where have you been, missy?? Big Grin
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg20074#msg20074 date=1155069394]

I have jury duty August 23!   :'(  Whaaaaaaaaa!

[/quote]

The time is near.  :'(  I have to call tonight to make sure my services are needed for tomorrow.  Crossing fingers that they aren't! 

I'm going to have to take a canoe to get there.  LOTS of rain here last night and today.  Lots and lots of it.
Pages: 1 2 3