TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Iron Chick's Five Baby Mice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hijacking the hijack . . .  :mouse3: :mouse3: :mouse3: :mouse3: :mouse3:

All five baby mice have their eyes open and are doing well.  ;D

(I found the camera.  Now I need to charge the batteries.  Then, pics. Smile)
You have mice?!  :o
I have five baby mousies.    We adopted them last week when they were itty bitty young 'uns.  Their eyes are open now.  One rascal escaped this morning and I found him in the bathroom sink!  I've been keeping them in a feed bucket but they need a new home.  Smile

You can sell them on ebay.mexico or ebay.china.

Toothy9
Hey It never hurts to diversify.
O0
[quote author=xppman link=topic=2527.msg9036#msg9036 date=1139360070]
You can sell them on ebay.mexico or ebay.china.

Toothy9

[/quote] ;D ;D
My son *lost* one of the baby mousies in my office.

We went in town to buy some *live* traps so hopefully, he'll be back with his brethren shortly.  (They have a brand new house, too, with lots of places to play in it! :-))

(Now that I've totally wigged Anita out, with visions of my little baby mouse running free . . .  . ;-))

If you wanna find those mice real quick, I can loan you my diamondback rattler..... >Big Grin
Gosh, thanks, Stardust, but I think I'll pass on the loan of the rattler.

(I *don't* do snakes and I'm fairly sure the mouseketeers aren't big fans, either! Smileytongueout)

No little critter in either of our two live catch traps this morning.  Crybaby2  He was out in my office sorta checking me out last night, but he's faster than I am!

[move] :mouse3:[/move]

Pages: 1 2