TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Offer “Free Shipping” on Your Listings and Get Border & Subtitle at No Charge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:Smile

Quote:***Offer “Free Shipping” on Your Listings and Get Border & Subtitle at No Charge*** 

November 27, 2006 | 05:00PM PST/PT

As a special offer to our sellers, we will be holding a three-day promotion where you will get our Subtitle and Border listing upgrades at no charge when you offer Free Shipping for domestic buyers on your listings. Offering Free Shipping is great way to attract buyers during the busy holiday shopping season, so take advantage and get two free listing upgrades as well! To learn how to add Free Shipping on your listings, see our promotion page.

The promotion will start Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second) and end on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds). Listings created prior to November 28, 2006 and scheduled to start during the promotional period (November 28-30, 2006) will be eligible for the promotional rate. Please note that the promotional price will be applied at the time of listing, although only sellers using the new Sell Your Item (SYI) form will see it applied during the listing process. Sellers using the old SYI form, or another listing tool, can verify the promotional price in View Account Status within My eBay.

This promotion will not apply to the following types of listings: all eBay Motors listings (including Parts & Accessories, Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Power Sports, and Other Vehicles), as well as International, Live Auction, Professional Services, Real Estate, Ad Format, and Store Inventory listings.

more info: http://pages.ebay.com/shippingpromotion0...me=CMDV:AB
Whoop-de-frickin'-doo

What a classless company...

Tard

BTW - anyone notice that medved took the ebay tracker off their home page?  Wonder why???
Quote:Offer “Free Shipping” on Your Listings and Get Border & Subtitle at No Charge

;D Laughing4 Laughing7 Sign10 Happy001 Lol Smileylol :hoxmassnow10: Confusedign025: 2funny :lol14n: :lol16n:
Their generosity is almost enough to lure me back to eBay...not.  :Smile