TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Sock Puppet Alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It has come to my attention that someone has tried to register "thentavius" at another ecommerce/OAI forum (which I don't currently post at).

One can only assume what the plan might have been. It's unlikely someone just randomly conceived of "thentavius" today, somewhere else in the world--especially when that world is connected to this one.

I just wanted to warn all of you that someone may be trying to register "my" name at different boards I am not currently registered at. If you suddenly see me posting out of character somewhere else, you'll know why.

I actively post here at TT, OTWA, The Ross Show, and now at v7n.

If you see posts by me at any place OTHER than the ones above, it is likely it is not really "me" posting. There are a few boards I don't actively post at, too.

Edited to add: I just registered at The Auction Watch with my username, just in case. I don't necessarily plan to post there, but wanted to reserve the name.
I'm sorry to hear that Thentavius. It sounds like you may have your own stalker. Maybe one of the stalkers from T*S? There are now at least 2 socks of socks on that thread that I can recognize. Tongue
Quote:It's unlikely someone just randomly conceived of "thentavius" today

extremely unlikely.  Sad
I've been posting on TRS for quite some time and have never acquired a stalker.

I've posted with most of those people for YEARS on numerous boards and have NEVER had this kind of problem. I posted on Mad Cows, Moo Talk, AE, and OTWA and never acquired a stalker or even a troublemaker--and I posted with the same crowd.

Ever. And I do mean it.

It has something to do with the whole circus that is following you around, Bell.
Quote:It has something to do with the whole circus that is following you around, Bell.

That's what I was trying to say. I can probably make a damn good guess as to who it is. Amy and BBh probably know who I am thinking of.
Quote: just registered at The Auction Watch with my username

Somebody registered at TCWL with your name tonight.
[quote author=amy link=topic=6136.msg34186#msg34186 date=1164785275]
Quote: just registered at The Auction Watch with my username

Somebody registered at TCWL with your name tonight.
[/quote]

There is also a thread with your name on it at TCWL. At least the board owner there had the decency to say that he assumes it is not you.
Yep. Somebody did register over at TCWL with the name "thentavius."

They marked it as thentavius-not. They knew it wasn't me.
Quote:It has something to do with the whole circus that is following you around,

Um, yeah, that whole group of sock puppets is scum: posting personal information and private messages, cyberstalking, business interference.  I wouldn't put anything  past those morons.

I'm not surprised they'd go after you and register your ID on a forum.  If you're neutral you're seen as an enemy to that tiny group of mental defective criminal cyberstalkers and they will attack anyone who isn't on their side.  They've had no problem in engaging in business interference against my business because I wouldn't bow to their wishes so I doubt if they'd think twice about registering an ID/impersonating someone on a forum.

I'm not sure what they think they're accomplishing: so far they've earned themselves a permanent enemy (me) and most of them are now banned from here. Fucktards and losers.
Wow. Whomever "they" are "they" would fit right in with TRS and TCW.
Pages: 1 2