TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Style Feeder for Marketing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi -  Sign13 I heard about this from the eBay Refugee group and I have gotten some visits to my site from it.

http://www.stylefeeder.com/

You can make a "badge" for your site or blog that is really cool. I added it to my blog (on the right if you want to see an example).

I don't quite "get" how it works yet with this tag and rating thing, but check it out. Kim
Thanks for the link, Kim! This sounds like something that's worth a shot. Thumbsup
Quote:I have gotten some visits to my site from it.

...and you didn't have to pay per click  to get those visits which is always a positive. Smile
Correct  Lol.

I can't say that pay-per-click is very effective for me. An eBay auction of mine can get 75 to 100 clicks and those are probably pretty targeted shoppers. 100 clicks on Google would cost WAY more than an eBay auction even w/FVF. Kim
Decorative Dishes, the link on your site has sent me some hits, btw. Thank you very much! I also added you to my de.licio.us. I hope both links send you hits.

Thanks for the link. I'll do that, too.
Thent - Thanks for the Link btw!!

I think that the Style Feeder will be very good for you. I'm glad you saw this post! I will have to check out that de.licio.us.  Icon_thumleft Kim
A review of Stylefeeder:

Quote:StyleFeeder, aka "The Personal Shopping Engine," also lets you share your finds with the other users on the site, view and comment on their items, and rate items based on a simple one-to-five-star system. The StyleFeeder database presents you with products you may like, which you can then rate, prompting the site to learn your tastes and tailor recommendations to you. It's free to use, and other than a couple of banner ads, one on the bottom, its interface is clean and uncluttered...

full article: http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y208...bu0223/s04