TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Paypal confirmed address means nothing, here's proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is posted at TAW.  Each "[ebay ID]" represents a separate ebay account:

[quote]I strongly believe there is only one person responsible for being the owner of many eBay accounts. And I do mean many. All of the accounts listed below are snippets from payments received through the secured site of paypal and all possess the same zip code, "10013". The majority of them also possess the same house number, "2238", but with different Street names. Its also interesting how the owner of the said accounts have encoded the real names of (what appears to be) other persons, i.e. instead of Bob Hope, the owner registers Bobjtjttj Hopejtjtjak. I have alerted both ebay and paypal regarding this instant when there were only ten or so accounts, but at the rate these accounts keep growing, I'm finding it difficult to report to them as there is only so much (250 characters) allowable on the report form. To date, paypal has done nothing.

Edited by Admin to remove listing of personal information

So, one could never convince me that a confirmed address with paypal means anything, as evidence above.

If I have violated any policy with the posting of the above, please do alert me so that I can find the most easiest and painless penatly. Wink
Quote:I strongly believe there is only one person responsible for being the owner of many eBay accounts.

It certainly does look that way. I am not surprised. 8)
'

Nice post, bliss! Thumbsup
Quote:with different Street names

10013 is the Zip Code for Chinatown.  The street names are all fake.