TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Amber Alert!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't Happy or Fluffy, but I couldn't find a category that worked. This is a local family:

Please help my family by getting the word out.  My niece and nephew have been kidnapped by their father Saturday December 2, 2006 from their grandparents home in Park Rapids MN.

They were spotted in Sheraton Wyoming, Saturday night at a rest area at 11:00 pm mountain time.

They are driving a stolen car, 1991 white Buick Regal 4 door MN plates PEL-270.
Owen is 7 years old, caucasian boy, about 44 inches tall and weighs approx. 70-80 pounds, brown short hair and brown eyes, no destinctive features.

Hunter is 5 years old, caucasian girl, about 40 inches tall and weighs approx. 50 pounds, brown chin length wavy hair with highlights, and brown wider set eyes, may have her glasses with, we are unsure.

The father, Orlin Lilleodden, is a caucasian male, approx. 6'2"-6'4", about 240-250 pounds, short dark brown hair, brown eyes, no driver's license, is running on warrants, the children may be in DANGER!!!

Our local law enforcement cannot put out an "Amber Alert" just yet because this is a family abduction vs. a non family abduction, (should there really be a diference in any situation such as this?)

The FBI is on the case, they may be frequenting McDonald's or a Burger King drive thru and wayside rest stops, due to the fact that Orlin, has no driver's license and limited amount of cash.  Please send this email to as many people as you know and encourage them to do the same, we just want these children back to us safely.  We are unsure if Orlin is armed or not, so please contact local authorities or the FBI agent on the case. His direct number is 1-612-685-5119, Matt is his name.

God bless you all and keep Owen and Hunter in your prayer's that they will be returned back to us safely and my sister, their mom can have some peace of mind.

Amy Massie

attached picture taken in Aug 2006 at day care

[Image: kids.jpg]
Molly, that's so sad.  Sad

I hope they are found. I am in MI and it seems they are out West; I'll keep them in my thoughts. Smile
Molly,
Give your sister a big hug. Please let us all know if we can help you in any way.
Quote:This is a local family:

Molly, is it your sister? Icon_scratch
No, no relation. Just a family who resides here.

Everyone is trying to pass the word because it is not official yet. It's a family abduction vs. stranger abduction. It seems important to act quickly in these matters before the trail goes cold.
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=6242.msg35564#msg35564 date=1165589343]
It seems important to act quickly in these matters before the trail goes cold.
[/quote]

I agree. I know that's what I would want were I the custodial party. Smile
Sorry Molly,
I read the post incorrectly. :oops:
Time is always a critical factor. I am surprised the state it happened in doesn't issue an amber alert for a family abduction. They do in my state. It should be available in all states given the number of cases where children are often abducted by a family member.
[quote author=chiquita link=topic=6242.msg35669#msg35669 date=1165612191]
Sorry Molly,
I read the post incorrectly. :oops:
Time is always a critical factor. I am surprised the state it happened in doesn't issue an amber alert for a family abduction. They do in my state. It should be available in all states given the number of cases where children are often abducted by a family member.

[/quote]

Don't feel bad, Chiquita. Smile  I was embarassed because I thought I had read it incorrectly.

In any case, I think Molly knows that our intentions were only good. Tard