TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I wonder....Am I of a substandard I.Q., OR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is that Stores Board starting to look like a recirculation of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest?  Man!!!!  Those eBay Cheerleaders are working overtime today and quaffing huge mugs of liquid Prozac, simultaneously.  Or, I'm Jesse jackson.
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

sliique, I  Love4 you-------you have such a wonderful way of putting things!! Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=sliique link=topic=6284.msg36267#msg36267 date=1165864236]
is that Stores Board starting to look like a recirculation of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest?  Man!!!!  Those eBay Cheerleaders are working overtime today and quaffing huge mugs of liquid Prozac, simultaneously.  Or, I'm Jesse jackson.
[/quote]

I've glanced at the topic titles but haven't clicked into any threads recently.  I did notice that Marty has joined the complainers club--that alone tells me all I need to know about how sales are on eBay.
Well, I didnt notice that marty joined complainers club.  My take is, and it can be wrong, was that marty was a Cheerleader Maximus.

I was by there again this morning, until I looked for all of 60 seconds, regurgitated and left, feeling much, much better.

I'm going back to being active in the warez community, less stress.  Although, I didnt think that until I started really looking at those people on ebay.
[quote author=sliique link=topic=6284.msg36495#msg36495 date=1165947189]
Well, I didnt notice that marty joined complainers club.  My take is, and it can be wrong, was that marty was a Cheerleader Maximus.

I was by there again this morning, until I looked for all of 60 seconds, regurgitated and left, feeling much, much better.

I'm going back to being active in the warez community, less stress.  Although, I didnt think that until I started really looking at those people on ebay.
[/quote]

I hadn't been on the SB for quite awhile especially since closing up my store. Marty gave advice to a disabled man who was closing his store, telling him to hang in there until January. He was babbling the same old stuff "maybe ebay will change, and new management will come and make things all better". I just sighed, and hit the back button.  :blinkie:

The holiday sales across the board appear very poor. Next year is going to be very interesting at the bay.