TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay! Express! Disappoints!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Merchants complain that eBay Express doesn't attract sufficient shoppers and generates an inconsequential volume of sales, although eBay Inc. says it is satisfied and remains committed to the site...

But Express, which was launched in April in preview mode and has been heavily promoted since September, remains an irrelevant, mostly deserted sales channel, according to several large merchants interviewed recently.

"We've certainly not seen the results we and many other sellers had anticipated for eBay Express," says David Yaskulka, president of Harris Michael Inc., an online jewelry store...

"We were hoping it would be a good driver of additional sales but we haven't seen much in the way of sales from eBay Express," says Jonathan Garriss, executive director of the Professional eBay Sellers Alliance (PESA)...

full article: http://www.infoworld.com/article/06/12/1...nts_1.html
Quote:"We've certainly not seen the results we and many other sellers had anticipated for eBay Express,"

Buy-ers-are-lea-ving-e-bay-and-ma-ny-ma-ny-ma-ny-have-left-ne-ver-to-re-turn.

Catch-a-clue

Duh.

Tard
Quote:But Express, which was launched in April in preview mode and has been heavily promoted since September, remains an irrelevant, mostly deserted sales channel, according to several large merchants interviewed recently.

Just another eBay/Meg failure. It seems that it would dawn on them that listening to their customers is a very good policy. They were warned about Express by MANY sellers both prior to the launch and during the first 6 months.

They never learn. :Smile
Its good to see the press writing articles about the disappointment of EE.  I expect we'll see more in the future...

Quote:remains an irrelevant, mostly deserted sales channel

The US site will remain deserted as long as the merchandise is just a duplication of the core site.  If they want buyers they'll have to go the route of Express Germany and stock it with different items.
[quote author=Powerbuyer link=topic=6297.msg36664#msg36664 date=1166031304]
Its good to see the press writing articles about the disappointment of EE.  I expect we'll see more in the future...

I agree, Kat. Smile

[/quote]
Common010 go Express go! Common010  to hell
Sneaky dear - I think its already there....  Icon_scratch
If Express is hell then what is Half?  :blinkie:
[quote author=amy link=topic=6297.msg36896#msg36896 date=1166147818]
If Express is hell then what is Half?  :blinkie:
[/quote]

Happy001
Pages: 1 2