TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Brothers Morph from Struggling Rock Musicians to Domain Name Millionaires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Just minutes after meeting brothers Michael and David Castello for the first time, I knew I had a fascinating story on my hands. Even in a business that has an overabundance  of inspirational entrepreneurial success stories, their amazing metamorphosis from struggling rock musicians to domain industry dynamos was something special.

Today they run Castello Cities Internet Network, Inc. (CCIN) and its extremely successful group of developed .com city domains, including such gems as PalmSprings.com, Acapulco.com and Nashville.com. They own hundreds of additional city and prime generic .com names in a portfolio that ranks among the best on the web. Yet it seems like only yesterday they were working class kids rehearsing in a New York City loft, one floor above another new band called Blondie that would go on to achieve stardom. So would the Castello brothers – but their fame was to come in a completely different industry...

full article: http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2006/december.htm