TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: iOfferLite no FVF offer extended through 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Dec 11, 2006
Announcement: iOfferLite extended throughout 2007

Our last update regarding iOfferLite extending until December 31, 2006.
    We have extended this promotion throughout the entire 2007 year and iOfferLite items will continue to have no final value fee associated with them until 2008.

other recent site enhancements:

Quote:Announcement: Site Enhancements

We’ve been busy addressing all remaining issues with the recent changes at iOffer:

1. Messages can now be archived 24 hours after you view them (that don’t require an action)
      2. Ended items now include the date the item was ended and the status (sold out, ended, expired)
      3. Book Listing form working, you can enter an ISBN and we will prefill the book data for your item.
Quote:Items Sold messages in your message inbox will take you directly to create and send an invoice to the buyer.
iOfferLite search added to the main search drop down.

iOfferLite items can now be searched from the main search bar directly underneath the header and located on every page of the site. iOfferLite items remain a very important area of the site and we are making them more prominent. In the near future we will be improving visibility for all iOfferLite items in our search and browsing pages.
Quote:Announcement: iOfferLite checkbox on listing form

We have added back the iOfferLite checkbox to the listing form. When listing items you can choose to list them in iOfferLite by checking the iOfferLite checkbox. Rember that all items listed in iOfferLite must have an asking price and must be less than $5.00.
http://www.ioffer.com/info/announcements
The surge in listings after eBay's February 2005 fee hike killed our sales on iOffer.

Quote:iOfferLite items remain a very important area of the site and we are making them more prominent. In the near future we will be improving visibility for all iOfferLite items in our search and browsing pages.

It might be less confusng for buyers if they dumped iOfferLite completely.  Tongue
I thought I was the only one without ioffer sales. LOL.

Mine tanked around that same time, too.