TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Closing GotBizBuds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just an fyi, I will be closing GotBizBuds.com to save hosting fees, and money.

Due to lack of traffic, and plenty of other boards to post on, plus lack of time to take care of it.

Sad

I wasn't sure if it was officially reopened or not which is why I hadn't reregistered yet.

Quote: lack of time

The story of my life recently.  Lots of work and not nearly enough hours in the day.
it was open, but I am just too busy with web design.

plus my wife is yelling at me to get her website going..... Smileyyellowbang
[quote author=WebGraphicsSource link=topic=6382.msg37667#msg37667 date=1166668453]
just an fyi, I will be closing GotBizBuds.com to save hosting fees, and money.

Due to lack of traffic, and plenty of other boards to post on, plus lack of time to take care of it.

[/quote]

Kirk, I'm sorry to hear that. Smile  Perhaps at some point you will be able to reopen. Thumbsup 

In any case, I wish you well with all your endeavors------although I think you should give your wife's request #1 priority! Angel1 Big Grin
[quote author=WebGraphicsSource link=topic=6382.msg37679#msg37679 date=1166674625]
plus my wife is yelling at me to get her website going..... Smileyyellowbang
[/quote]

What kind of website? A store?
I'll miss posting at GBB. There were a lot of great people there. But lack of time is certainly an understandable reason for closing.
My web design site, has went thru roof since I have been coming up on page one in google searches for several keywords.

And yes I need to get my wifes website done too, she makes hand made jewelry and hair accessories.  She has made tons and tons of it, and it is quite popular with friends and co workers, so it is time to test the waters on the net.

Also, I need some space back in my office since she has sooo much backstock of stuff sitting around.

I did register her domain name though, secretsfromeden.com and registered it on eBay Thumbsup