TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: BBH - How to Trash eBay Store's SEO????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Previous quote from BBH:

Quote:We're only using eBay to steal eBay customers  Smiley so we did turn off the eBay RSS feeds (and we also trashed the ebay store's SEO so web searchers will be more likely to find our web store before they find the ebay store) BUT...

...if you're just starting a web site I would keep the RSS feeds on in your eBay store until you have built up enough visitors/customers at your web site because it will take a while for search engines etc to find your site and you'll need those eBay sales until you start getting a large number of sales from your web site.

I am situated pretty well in the search engines now . How do I "trash the eBay store's SEO" so as not to compete with myself??? Kim
Change the search engine keywords to something unrelaed to what you're selling.  If you really want to trash it you can change (or remove) the store description, custom pages, category names, and your about me page.

The SEO on eBay stores sucks to begin with, so your site should always rank above your eBay Store.