TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Very Happy Holidays to ALL of you and Yours!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to wish the Very Best Holiday Season to ALL!

Just think....IF we all had the same attitudes year round, that we have these few days EVERY December, the world would be a much better place!

Hopefully, at 63 going on 94, yep, 94, I'll be around many more years to re-post this, too!

Enjoy your families and loved ones, life is too short!
Confusedantawink:
Hi Sliique,

Happy Holidays to you also!! :hoxmascat:
Happy holidays Sliique and everyone else  :hoxmassnow32:
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.  :hoxmassnow11:
[size=18px]HAPPY HOLIDAYS SLIIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Confusedantawink: Confusedantawink: Confusedantawink: Confusedantawink: Confusedantawink:
Quote:Just think....IF we all had the same attitudes year round, that we have these few days EVERY December, the world would be a much better place!

Except for the part where people drive like worse madmen than usual, cut you off, and fill the stores with grumpiness and anger because they can't get what they want, when they want it.  :-X

Hee hee.

If everyone spent time with their families and friends,
if everyone gave gifts now and then, out of the sheer excitement and happiness of giving,
and if everyone did all these things all year long, and not just on the days when it's "expected"...

everything would be much nicer.

I hope all who celebrate enjoy it. Have a great holiday!

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Click on the link below and be patient as it all unfolds.  It's worth it! http://ecard.ashland.edu/2004admission/index.html

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays to everyone - may it be filled with Joy, Love, and Family.
Pages: 1 2